Her interview garnered lots of attention and is starting great conversations all over the place.
A movement of intentional acts of grace and unconditional love is the best way to change our world for the better. I am thankful for you, Sarah!
Check out The Good News Network’s feature by clicking here.
And if you’re new to the site, here are a few other stories worth checking out:
- Molested, Addicted, and Forgiven
- How I found Healing from Abuse
- From Pastor to Psych Ward: This is My Story
- How My Marriage Destroyed My Shame
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- Celebrating Christmas When My Faith is Full of Doubt - December 18, 2017
- This Undeserved Life with Natalie Brenner - December 13, 2017
- Something For Everyone: My 10 Favorite Gifts of 2017 - December 5, 2017