Suicide Prevention Month lasts another two weeks and I’m pumped to tell you that I’ve partnered with Amazon to give away 10 copies of my book over the next 14 days.
The giveaway is live right now. If you’ve already purchased a copy, share this link with a friend! Suicide prevention is everyone’s business and From Pastor to a Psych Ward is encouraging and educating people all over the country!
Here’s the latest reviews:
- Absolute gem, didn’t put it down until the end. Brilliant insights to how we all feel at times, including the gritty thoughts we dont want to admit as christians. Equally balanced with good advice on how to keep going!
- Steve tells the most honest version of himself and his journey. He holds nothing back!! I admire his courage, perseverance, and his desire to help people. His book is filled with HOPE and shows us what GRACE really looks like. I highly recommend this book….
- It’s honest; it’s open; it’s raw, and; it’s real. A story that only a survivor and faithful servant can tell. Hope, courage, faith, and love are the themes throughout the book. A gut-wrenching, heart racing story of fear overcome by faith.
- A personal journey through a suicide attempt and finding one’s way through the stigma and aftermath. Steve writes of his marriage, walk with God, family, anxiety, and abuse as a child with such candor—honest and raw. I was riveted to his story and hope others will find it a salve for the harsh realities of life and mental illness.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- Celebrating Christmas When My Faith is Full of Doubt - December 18, 2017
- This Undeserved Life with Natalie Brenner - December 13, 2017
- Something For Everyone: My 10 Favorite Gifts of 2017 - December 5, 2017