A new article out by the Telegraph states that there is an astonishing rise in exorcisms for the mentally ill.
Mental Illness and Demons
Somebody help me. When will this damaging theology end? Will the Church ever awaken from her ignorant slumber and see just how destructive this bad theology is?
Well, maybe this response from Charisma News will help. I sure hope so.
I was honored to give my ‘two cents’ on the matter and I hope you’ll read the full response by clicking right here.
More Christianity and mental health resources:
- Get Steve’s memoir, From Pastor to a Psych Ward, FREE here.
- Listen to CXMH Podcast here.
- Read I Love Jesus, But…, here.
Latest posts by Steve Austin (see all)
- Celebrating Christmas When My Faith is Full of Doubt - December 18, 2017
- This Undeserved Life with Natalie Brenner - December 13, 2017
- Something For Everyone: My 10 Favorite Gifts of 2017 - December 5, 2017